Thursday, September 24, 2009

Daddy Love


Gotta keep going on the tiny baby William pages so I can get to the Big Boy William pages:)

Scraplift of sjford0419 at Sweet Shoppe Designs
Dani Mogstad Father Knows Best
Sarah Batdorf Deep Shadow actions
Sarah Batdorf Color Match styles

By now William (also called Will or "The Will") is pulling himself to standing, doing a little walking around hanging on to furniture, has his first tooth (bottom right) as of this past Saturday (luckily was only grumpy for a day), and is on the verge of crawling:)

5 comments:

Jeff said...

I look pretty good after 12 hours of labor. Well, I guess Cheri did do some of the work! :)

Cheri said...

Hahaha:) Ok, and I _DID_ get to lay down in the bed much of that time...you were standing for a lot of it;)

Janet said...

Jeff, Jeff, Jeff....lol
Cheri, beautiful LO! I just love that design!

janalee said...

Please tell me you were joking- William canNOT be old enough to have teeth, or be pulling himself up. *sniff, sniff*
:)Lovely LO

Kristina said...

The page turned out great! I knew you would figure it out. I may have to scraplift this.