Thursday, December 27, 2007

Visits with Santa





In Jeff's own words: "I put together a little slideshow movie of the 5 years of Harley Santa.
I thought Michael's pouty face was pretty silly until I found the
picture showing how much Titter liked Santa when he was that age."
(The sequence on the video goes...Christopher's first Christmas, Michael's first Christmas, C's 2nd, M's 2nd, and so on).

Christopher is mature enough the last couple years to chat up Santa and tell him exactly what he wants. Michael would have none of that, although did smooth out his expression to neutral after the big pout above:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Although Michael looks very sad in the picture, he was actually much better with Santa than his brother was at the same age. He even said "bye bye, Santa" - after he got off Santa's lap.

Here are a couple of photos:
Christopher on Santa's lap

Christopher without Santa

Janet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janet said...

OK, I'll try that again -- hopefully w/o typos!! Those Christmas photos are priceless. Poor Michael...glad he recovered in the end! I must say, I've never seen a Harley Santa! :-)

And thanks for all the wonderful info you left on my blog! You have a great process. My process needs some work, as you can see!

Happy New Year to you and yours, Cheri! Hope to see you soon.
-Janet