Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year's Day






I have always wanted to do those old-fashioned photos at an amusement park. Well I finally convinced the rest of my family this summer at Adventureland! The first two are for our scrapbooks and the last 2 are going to be framed and hung.

We had a fairly quiet New Year's Eve & Day here. DH & DS played Super Mario Galaxy on the Wii, little DS played with various Christmas presents (of his own and his brother's), and I scrapbooked a little:)

I hope you all had a Happy New Year's too!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice job with your blog "face lift"! And I'm not just saying this because you are snuggled up next to me watching me type this message.

Kristina said...

LOL on Jeff's comment.

Love the old fashioned pages. Everything you used was perfect.

janalee said...

I *love* the semi-serious looks on your boys' faces! The pages look awesome, and I'm thinking I may need to 'lift' your idea of old-fashioned photos.

Sarah Coggins said...

Great pages! I've always thought those photos looked neat, but never done one myself. Maybe our next visit to one of the nearby amusement parks.

Anonymous said...

Love these pages and the new look to your blog!