Monday, December 8, 2008

Blog Award and mysterious picture

Janet has kindly nominated me for a blog award:) *takes humble bow*


Here are the rules of the Kreativ Blogger award:

1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Provide links to their blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.

I nominate anyone who want to participate who hasn't already done so;) (I'm not very good at perpetuating these things.)

Now I will leave you these images to ponder...stay tuned for an explanation! (and maybe even a SB page)

2 comments:

Fonda said...

Hmmm, I bet there were some young boys involved in this!

Kristin said...

Is that a witch hat on that tree? lol I'll have to come back and find out the story behind that one! :)