Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My Crazy Family

I did this layout as a challenge on Scrapgirls...you had to combine 3 favorite photos from 2008 into one layout...this is pretty much my life:


Amanda McGee Happy Family collection and Fruit Smoothie (heart) collection
Shalae Tippetts LYO Journaling brush set
Pea Kristin font
Journaling at left:
Perpetual motion. . .wrestling is a common sport which often continues until parental intervention after someone is hurt

Journaling on the lower right photo:
Who knew leaf jumping required turning your eyes inside out?! (And no, Michael did not push him)

TFL at my crazy family:)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hai .... crazy family

janalee said...

I'm really loving all your digi pages ;)
All the journaling you put w/the pics makes me laugh, and paints a beautiful picture of your daily life.

Janet said...

Love it! Great choice of photos to describe your life right now! Where is that thing you stick your hands and face thru? Is it at the Minnesota Children's Museum? I'm drawing a blank...
LOVE the font! I'm off to chase it down...

Joellyn said...

Nice one, Cheri. I love the picture for Perpetual State of Parental..........
that's great and helped carry through your idea for the LO. Brought a smile to my face.

Sarah Coggins said...

Awesome layout! The "parental AAAHHH!" had me laughing. :D

Kristina said...

Too Funny!