Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Family Heritage Photos


My favorite local photofinisher, http://www.waldenphoto.com/ acquired a drum scanner this summer and began offering bulk scanning services at quite reasonable rates. I collected a motherlode of all the family photos I could find, from both Jeff's and my sides of the family. In all, they scanned close to 1800 photos for me! I finally have them mostly organized and even labeled (with the exception of Jeff's family), and the next project is to burn DVDs or CDs for any members of our family who want them.

This layout is a blatant scraplift (for you non-scrappers out there, this is when you copy or partially copy someone else's scrapbook page layout) from Erica Hite at www.scrapgirls.com

The photo is from Mom's side of the family. It feels good to be working on heritage pages again...it is one of my specialties! And the best part was, Walden scanned all 1800 pictures in a teeny tiny fraction of the time I could have:)

No comments: