Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Murphy's Law


Did you ever wonder why...when it's a preschool morning, you must DRAG the preschooler out of bed whining and crying, but when he COULD sleep in an extra half-hour, he's up 45 minutes earlier than usual of his own accord?

Well anyway, if anyone ever figures out why this happens, please fill me in.

This is Christopher and Daisy on the bottom bunk. Normally, C sleeps on the top bunk and Daisy sleeps with us, but somehow this night they fell asleep together and obviously, being the good scrapbooking Mommy I am (hehe), I took a picture. Warning: You will likely see this picture again someday on a scrapbook page here.

Hope you had a good Tuesday! I harvested a couple more basil plants and made two batches of pesto this afternoon after work at the scrapbook store.

2 comments:

Janet said...

Great picture, and what an awesome LO that will make! Janet

Judy said...

That is just precious. I love pictures when the pets are with the kids. It will be a treasured photo years down the road. And I'm looking forward to seeing the scrapbook page when it is finished.