Monday, October 8, 2007

Inaugural Post


Well this is it, the inaugural post...hm, wonder how long this will last? I guess that depends on you, the reader. Funny to think no one but me even knows this exists right now! Ok, to do list for me: send out a mass email:)

I plan to put a TON of our scrapbook pages/pictures on this blog to make it easier to share with family and friends. If you see a photo here you want, let me know and I'll either print a double to get to you, email you the original (ie. large) file, or upload to walgreens.com and you can order and pick up locally.

This layout is primarily for the Thieleke's and Purcell's out there who knew and remember Max. I've been slowly but steadily scrapbooking pictures from 1994, so this is a selection of Max pics and memories from that time.

Thanks for reading!
Cheri

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Scrapping Abyss...sounds very ominous! :)

For those who didn't know him, Max the Miniature Schnauzer was a very unusual dog. For example, don't believe the "experts" who say that dog's can't comprehend television.

Max not only would watch TV, but he knew darn well what was being displayed and would literally attack the TV only when certain animals were on (see above photo). He liked dogs, cats, cows, and horses, but ignored most everything else.

Anonymous said...

I have always loved looking at your layouts, they always give me great inspiration. I will be checking back often.

janalee said...

:)welcome to the blogging world. I look forward to seeing more of your LOs.

Anonymous said...

I was surprised to see you have a blog now! :) I'll be checking back often to see what you've been up to with scrapping and photos.

Janet said...

Yay! I'll visit your blog, Cheri! Love the layout, BTW! Janet