Saturday, July 26, 2008

History Repeats Itself (again)



Remember THIS? Well smile, b/c history just repeated itself again! DH acquired all the 2006 images from his parents' digital files well after I scrapbooked that year, so I made a list of the ones I wanted to print, but never scrapbooked any of them. Jeff was looking through them the other day and asked me if I'd ever seen this one. He noticed Michael's smile looked just like Lucy's and Grandpa Borg's, so of course I had to make Michael his own scrapbook page:) Hm, now wonder if we can find one of Christopher smiling that way? Check out the journaling on Michael's page, b/c I can see a resemblance around the chin and ears too.

SB credits: Luke, Benjamin, and Nate papers from Jen Wilson's laundry line, plus all except the girls' items from the credits on Lucy's page (in other words, if you need to know where I got something, just ask me, K?;)

7 comments:

Kristin said...

OMG, They totally have the same smile. That's so cute! I LOVE that layout! I should use that same one to scrap my daughter's ears which are exactly like my dad's!
Thanks for visiting my store! I can't wait to see what you do with the bubble!

Janet said...

Isn't that the cutest thing? You're right...there is definitely a big resemblance! Too cute, Cheri. :-)

Gina said...

I can TOTALLY see a resemblance. Great job making those connections in the photos. These layouts will be priceless to your children.

Sarah Coggins said...

Awww....too sweet! :) I like that circular arrow frame and the triangles across the bottom. tfs!

Judy said...

Sorry it took so long to comment. I can't believe how their smiles resemble each other. Great layout to remember this family smile.

Mary Perry said...

This layout just makes me laugh, at how much those smiles match. Love the layout also.

janalee said...

I love having old pictures for this very reason ;). I can see history in my babies' faces.