Thursday, July 3, 2008

Surprise! I finished a layout!



Christopher attended his first "real" birthday party this year for a girl from his preschool. The kids all had a blast playing on the gymnastics equipment:)

Credits:
Rhonna Farrer Splash freebie kit papers & Smile freebie
SweetShoppe rcarlton "The Photo Shoot" filmstrip
Scrapgirls Amanda Sok Blackberry Brush set (circles)
KTeague Berry Days label (freebie at 2peas)
Scrapgirls Brandy Hackman "just monkeyin around" from Abstract Expressions collection
Mary Ann Wise 2peas freebie blue candle paper
Ariel and Candara fonts (name captions removed for posting due to privacy of children)
Based on a template by yin at http://simplyyin.blogspot.com/

I have undertaken the huge mostly-fun task of organizing my digital scrapbooking supplies in a program called ACDSee Photo Manager. I'm loving how the program works and how easy it is to find things once they are "tagged." While this isn't my favorite scrapbook page ever, it was fun to try to mix and match things from various digital kits rather than sticking to all one kit as I've mostly done in the past.

Hope everyone has a fun 4th!

4 comments:

Kristina said...

Love it! as always.....

janalee said...

Lookin' good! Enjoy the organization- one of my favorite parts is finding things I'd forgotten I had :)

Sarah Coggins said...

Fun page! I love the title cloud & mix of fonts. tfs! :)

Janet said...

Love it! Especially the title shape and fonts!

Hey, I tagged you on my blog! :-)