Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Country School



A challenge from Jen Wilson Designs pushed me to do this layout. Paper scrappers may recognize her style from My Mind's Eye papers such as Laundry Line
Supplies (all from Jen Wilson unless otherwise stated):
My mom and the country school she attended through 6th grade.
Supplies:
Academy: orientation papers
sandcastle frame
Little Agendas calendar strip
Journal Hot Spots quotations
My Playroom alpha (circular letter)
Laundry Line letter tabs
Americana BT and SchoolScript fonts
Journaling: United Township #7 Crossroads School (photo taken in the 1980s) was home to Kenneth, Carol, & Bruce, as well as their mother and her 4 siblings years before.
Pictured with Carol and Bruce are Ruth, a cousin, and Myron, the boy who once kissed Carol on the mouth behind the schoolhouse! Carol doesn’t remember if she liked it or if she told him to get lost.

3 comments:

Sarah Coggins said...

Awesome page! I like the cluster of words in the bottom. The journaling literally made me LOL. Too cute. tfs! :)

Mary Perry said...

What a beautiful girl. My mom used to do that to my hair, and I hated it, it hurt. I love the layout, a lot.

Kristina said...

Beautiful page! I love everything you used for it.