Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Sleep Tight (Wherever You Are)


Here's my English assignment for Jen Wilson's challenges:) We had to include "lots" of journaling, make it interesting with highlights, different sizes, fonts, etc, and use a "fastener" on at least one photo.
Template by Yin
JW: English background paper, geography blue paper (recolored), fabric tape
Mellissa Ann: moon elements, shoelace corners
Brandy Hackman: Persian Breeze numbers
"wet brush 60 pixels" brush for paint behind journaling (natural brushes 2, I think Adobe defaults)
Digs My Hart, Suzie's hand, and Tempus Sans ITC fonts
Journaling:
What mother doesn’t like to watch her sleeping child? I’m no exception! Michael is completely adorable, I can study his face without him moving away, he is peaceful, angelic, and best of all, he cannot possibly get in trouble while he’s asleep! I was struck by the sheer number of photos we had taken of sleeping Michael in the span of just a few months. Too bad I never had a camera with me at the grocery store in the “truck” cart!
1. on the way home from owl lecture
2. at the DM Science Center
3. in the high chair during a meal
4. on the guest bed (instead of his own)
5. Science Center
6. on kitchen floor during his BD party
7. on the chair at bedtime
8. on chair for nap
9. at the St. Paul Children’s Museum
10. on Reuben’s dog pillow at bedtime

TFL,
Cheri

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww... he looks so adorable. I take it his favorite blankie is the blue one? :)

Kristina said...

Awwww...he looks like such an angel in these photos. Love these challenges you've been doing.

Gina said...

What an AWESOME compilation of photos. I love all of the different sizes and the random notes throughout. Great one!