Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Peekaboo from the Hayloft



Supplies: Kristin Aagard -Oink Cluck Moo (Plain Digital Wrapper)
Diane Miller -Typo Embellishment templates (curve shape) (Scrap Girls)
Chatterbox Wednesday font (from the hayloft)

I think you can read the journaling; let me know if not!
This one is a bit different from my usual style (assuming I have one, I'm so eclectic)...the unusual pics demanded something different:) The barn drop shadow is skewed using a tutorial I found online.

TFL:)
PS: Kindergarten is still "long" but he tells more stories each day. Today they had a substitute teacher in the am b/c his teacher's child was ill. Assumedly the dad watched the child in the pm b/c Mrs. Fisher was back. Anyway, he didn't seem freaked out about this at all (yay), but that may be b/c Grandma Pauline is a substitute teacher and he therefore knew all about it.

4 comments:

Judy said...

I love this layout Cheri. You're right it's not what you would normally do, but I really like it. Thanks for sharing.

janalee said...

This is really cute- even if it isn't your usual style! I love the little pic of your boys in the hayloft of the barn :)

Janet said...

Super cute...just right for the photos. Looks like the boys loved the hayloft!

Joellyn said...

I really like this LO, too, it's playful and fun and works really well with the journaling and your pictures.