Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Life's Messy!

My latest Jen Wilson layout...for the "What's your motto?" challenge.


The background is a photo of DS#1's perpetual Lego mess in our living room blended with
JWD Holiday Avenue paper.
The photo is DS#2 looking surprisingly like my brother-in-law, who has a real goatee Smile
JWD Serendipitous frame
JWD Love So Much (brown paper for frame)
JWD Hand Stitched Starter
JWD Grunged Edges overlay
JWD Picknics Admit One ticket
JWD Complete Boy: ink scratch, arrow rubons, and dotcircle rubon
JWD Laundry Line Stains
Fonts: Marcelle, Marcelle Swashes, Yukon Gold, CK Regal and Impact
I don't really have a motto, but I do say this one a lot...or its variation, "Life's messy, clean it up." I got it from the old old Bissell vacuum commercials:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheri, I love your page....it brings a smile to my face....esp. knowing its a fudgesickle goatee! I like the ticket!

Joellyn said...

this page is adorable, great digital LO.

Michelle said...

Hi there! I just wanted to let you know I forwarded your message to Anita Stergiou. I would love to see her back to designing too, so hopefully she responds! :)

Kristina said...

Love that photo! Another great digi page.