Saturday, May 9, 2009

Handle with Care

Time to play catch up with posting my Jen Wilson challenge pages!


Challenge: Then and now photos/journaling.
Journaling: I’m not convinced that any of you look like Daddy or me, but you sure look like each other! Three cute little peas in a pod; that’s you:)
JWD Holiday Avenue
JWD Laced Ribbons
JWD Sugared Tissue Paper Alpha
JWD Dated Stamp Circles
JWD Simply Charming Boy (charm)
JWD Fluttering Finish
Erica Hite Precious Boy
Keri Schueller Vintage Nursery (brad)
Katie Pertiet Storyboard Frame & Snap Frame Alpha

Challenge: SB something that makes you crazy.
Journaling: Let me just say…I love Daisy in the winter. Look at her sweet beagle face framed in our gigantic wreath. She is so friendly, wagging her tail so hard it looks like she is hoola hooping all over the house. And in winter, she keeps my feet warm at night by sleeping under the covers. And the ground is FROZEN in the winter, so she cannot dig out and run after bunnies like she does the rest of the year. I am journaling this in the spring. Now I love spring, don’t get me wrong. But I HATE spring because Daisy goes absolutely freaking berserk about the bunnies, and her constant running off and whimpering and whining drives me absolutely CRAZY! I’m not sure which of us needs a Valium more!!We are her 4th or 5th, and final, home. If we knew then what we know now, I’m not sure we would have taken her. But Daisy is now 9 or 10 years old, and will live with us until she dies (perhaps of not so innocent means, bwahahahaha). Her only real alternative is to live in a concrete dog run somewhere, and what kind of life would that be?
JWD Project 52 week 3 template
JWD Merry Days 8th (papers)
JWD Sugar Flakes Holiday (red snowflake paper)
JWD Fresh Pine Holiday (bottom stripes)
Anna Aspnes color challenge freebie (paper for circular frames)
Jeannette Bollinger (bunny)
Thao Cosgrove Doggy Tales (words and bone)

Challenge: Take photos of a particular body part of all members of your family.
now DH says he was just kidding about putting "spanking" in there, lol...I'll take it out before I print:)
JWD Love So Much
JWD Beginnings: Torn Ribbon Pocket Starter
JWD Nostalgia No. 1 (family)
JWD Project 52: Dated Stamp Circles
JWD Handy Messy Hearts (warped to the shape I needed)
JWD Complete Boy 01 (arrows in top left)
JWD Caring
JWD Rekindle (adore)
JWD Messy Mended Circles
JWD Meaning 2 (framed T)
Brandie Valenzuela Grungelle Brush Set
Syndee Nuckles Sanded Black style (frames around photos)
Jason Gaylor Valentine brush set
LD Dear Diary font

4 comments:

Joellyn said...

I love all of these LO's of yours as I always do. And it definitely looks like you and Jeff are on the 3 year plan re: your 3 boys. To me, it looks like you are due for another in 12????? Are my calculations correct? LOL

Cheri said...

Thank you Joellyn:)
Them's fightin' words at the end though...if we get pregnant again I think DH will shoot me!

janalee said...

:) You do beautiful work [both the LOs and your boys]!!

Kristina said...

Love them all! I can't believe how much William looks like Michael in those photos and the Daisy layout is so sweet. Good for you for keeping up with the challenges. I'm glad we're getting together to scrap because I've done a big fat ONE page in the last month.