Tuesday, November 20, 2007



Here's what I came up with for the autumn iris pictures I showed a couple weeks ago.
Journaling: When I purchased iris a couple years ago I purposely ordered two rebloomers in hopes that every once in awhile, the first hard frost would come late enough for me to see them again in the fall. Last year they sent up blooms in the fall but it froze before they opened. This year we enjoyed beautiful iris for a couple of weeks in the spring AND the fall.
What a rare treat! Oct/Nov 2007
Supplies:
TKA_AutumnGold FallWords special
TCS_Earthen Vessel paper 04 (recolored periwinkle)
CFR_LPO Spring Color paper special (plaid)
TCS_Naturescapes raffia
BHA_Stylize alpha and alpha mini
MRE_Sparkle Curls
BHA_RetroAllGirl alpha
(all from www.scrapgirls.com)
This was in response to a challenge to use the gold words background paper, which I blended with another newsletter freebie paper from last spring (to blend spring with fall, get it?:)

TFL!
Cheri

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm amazed how three dimensional your digital scrapbook layouts appear!

P.S. - Don't forget to blog about your new laptop!

janalee said...

I like this one, especially the story you included, but I'm kind of a sucker for journalling. :)
??new laptop?? do tell...