Friday, November 9, 2007


Journaling reads: We met Dan’s at parade. As long as it took us to find place to park and walk downtown, we
might as well have ridden our bikes like they did! Jonah rode his uni
cycle in the parade. M made friends with a huge yellow lab after it was done in the parade. C had fun grabbing a huge sackful of candy. There was So much candy smeared on Main St. after the parade there was a political cartoon about it in the Tribune later in the week! (And we still have plenty of candy left as of 11/9/07)
To Dave & Pauline’s in the afternoon for hanging out and dinner, then back to Ames to meet Dan’s for fireworks. M loves loud noises, including fire trucks honking in parades, and might be a pyromaniac, b/c he LOVED it when they whooshed the ball of fire noise from the hot air balloon mechanism in the parade (no balloon, just the fire/noise). And he can now make the CUTEST siren noise!


My journaling is usually in more complete and grammatically correct sentences than this, but for whatever reason on this page, I just copied and pasted directly from my journal to my scrapbook page. Just don't show it to "Thane," one of my high school English teachers...SHHHH!

Supplies for the page, for the scrappers out there:
ABR Beloved kit gray and red papers
BHA Holidays Blossoms & flower and sprigs
BHA Retro Brothers alpha
BHA Tints and Tatters number & sketch frames
CK Paintbrush and Primary fonts at top and CK Rugged for caption
CFR_ARC Twilight blue paper (I think this was a newsletter freebie, correct me if not)
All digi items from www.scrapgirls.com (my favorite digital site)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What ever happened to Thane? I know he retired several years ago, but I never knew what he did after that. Do you know if Deb is still teaching? I can still hear her cackle! :)