Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Last Day of Preschool


Christopher is disappointed that tomorrow is his last day of preschool. He's going to miss going in the woods (Pammel Woods is right across the street) for nature adventures, though is somewhat pacified that I've promised to take him many times this summer with Michael (and Jeff too!) And obviously I don't know how to make bread, porridge, or rice the same way they do, and he's going to miss that too. And of course his friends and teachers! (Methinks I can get the recipes for the snacks from the teachers...)


Yes, Jeff caught him on "film" eating a rock...lol. Michael is his own person, through and through. Did it taste good? Edited to add: Why will a child willingly put a rock in his mouth and not spit it out, but balks at almost any vegetable?! (Did I mention he is his own person through and through...)



The boys are always pretending to be dogs....I think they do a fine impression! Or is Daisy doing a fine impression of a boy/child? ;)

6 comments:

Joellyn said...

Cheri, what great pictures! Christopher looks absolutely ecstatic and Michael looks like he's in "discovery mode"! LOL

Kristina said...

I love your photos! especially the one of Michael and Daisy and their tongues...LOL!

Connor is thrilled that today was his last day! I can't believe he is going to be in junior high next year.

Sarah Coggins said...

What sweet pics! Love the pure glee in the first photo. And the boys w/ Daisy - too cute. tfs! :)

Fonda said...

What great pictures. Those boys are adorable, and the dog too!

Anonymous said...

The reason Christopher is laughing so hard in the first photo is because he is riding directly at me, at full speed. And since I was using the 50mm lens, I had about 1/4 second to take the photo and literally dive out of the way.

The second photo was just being in the right(?) place at the right time.

As for the picture of Michael sticking out his tongue, he reminds me of another really smart guy: http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk18/poodini_bucket/Einsteins.jpg

Janet said...

Oh, those photos are priceless! Life with boys must be quite interesting...never a dull moment, I'm sure!

Thanks for stopping by my blog, Cheri! I'm so far behind in blog reading these days. Know that I really appreciate your warm thoughts and friendship. Hope to see you soon. Janet