Monday, November 10, 2008

Back to Summer (at least in photos!)



On a very cold, overcast day I needed a bit of sunshine in my life:) I rely on my gardening expert/friend to tell little Black-Thumb me what to do with my flower gardens. After our blue hydrangea experiment failed (sob, they are my favorite flowers in the whole wide world) she suggested St. John's Wort shrubs to replace the hydrangeas. I call them my happy little flowers, heeehee. For those who don't know, St. John's wort is best known as a health supplement touted to help those with depression. Well just looking at these flowers helps make me happy:) (They are the picture clear to the right in the filmstrip.)

Plain Digital Wrapper KCS Designs "Joys of Summer"
Aneczka W flowers freebies
Angie Briggs filmstrip
Brandy Hackman daisy
A Langpap orange flowers/leaves

5 comments:

janalee said...

I need some happy flowers right now- cold rainy weather outside and grumpy kids inside. :)Great LO!

Kristina said...

Very pretty layout with excellent photos of your flowers! I should get my garden photos out and do those now that the crappy weather has set in.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Judy said...

Great flower pictures and love the layout. I always think that filmstrips are a cool thing to use on layouts. Yours is awesome.

Fonda said...

Very nice pics, makes me long for spring!!!