Friday, November 7, 2008

Hallowed Halloween



I have more pictures to upload from Halloween, but my wireless connection isn't working properly right now and I cannot access my stash of pics on the desktop:(

The boys kept us in suspense until the last minute as to which costume they would wear. They opted to be the "Skeleton Brothers" as Jeff dubbed them. Mom actually made Michael an Arthur costume b/c he was infatuated with Arthur...oh well. And she made Christopher a mummy costume...oh well. Then she went to Salvation Army when they had their costumes on clearance about a month ago and this is what the boys fell in love with. Christopher's costume is about 1-2 sizes too small, lol...he didn't care.

Both of these pages are "recreated" quick pages from Cinzia Loosemore. Her "Tales of the Night" collection is awesome! I bought the whole collection and just recreated the quick pages she made in a separate kit. I changed the colors a bit to suit me too. In general I like these "white space" layouts a lot better when someone else does them, but I like the look here.

4 comments:

Kristina said...

Cute quick pages! I love downloading quick pages and ploppers. I could get a ton of scrapbooking done if I utilized all of them I have.

Good job with customizing them!

janalee said...

Okay, the spider on the 31 [bottom LO] is so cool and creepy :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Fonda said...

I like these LOs, very nice. I love that ghost he's cute, and the boys too, very happy skeletons!!!