Friday, November 21, 2008

Things I've Done

If you want to play along, just copy the list and highlight all the things you've done. Heehee, the best are the ones Janet added to the list!

1. Started your own blog *
2. Slept under the stars
3. Played in a band *
4. Visited Hawaii
5. Watched a meteor shower *
6. Given more than you can afford to charity
7. Been to Disneyland/world
8. Climbed a mountain *
9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sang a solo *
11. Bungee jumped
12. Visited Paris *
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch *
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning *
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown your own vegetables *
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept on an overnight train *
21. Had a pillow fight *
22. Hitch hiked
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill
24. Built a snow fort *
25. Held a lamb *
26. Gone skinny dipping
27. Run a Marathon
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. Seen a total eclipse *
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset *
31. Hit a home run
32. Been on a cruise
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors *
35. Seen an Amish community *
36. Taught yourself a new language
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied *
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing *
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David
41. Sung karaoke *
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt *
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight *
46. Been transported in an ambulance *
47. Had your portrait painted
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person *
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris *
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling *
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud
54. Gone to a drive-in theater *
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies *
62. Gone whale watching
63. Got flowers for no reason *
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma *
65. Gone sky diving
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check
68. Flown in a helicopter *
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy *
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial *
71. Eaten Caviar
72. Pieced a quilt *
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades *
75. Been fired from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London *
77. Broken a bone
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican *
82. Bought a brand new car *
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper *
85. Read the entire Bible *
86. Visited the White House
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating *
88. Had chickenpox *
89. Saved someone’s life *
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous *
92. Joined a book club *
93. Lost a loved one *
94. Had a baby *
95. Seen the Alamo in person *
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a law suit
98. Owned a cell phone *
99. Been stung by a bee *
The following were added by Janet:
• Worn two different colored shoes (at the same time)
• Worn your shirt inside out *
• Called someone by the wrong name *
• Driven the wrong way on a one-way street *
• Driven on a “buses only” street *
• Thought about stealing a cat
• Actually stolen a cat
• Assisted with a hemorrhoidectomy (ok, not sure why the heck Janet did this, but _I_ after all am a PA, so that’s my excuse!) *
• Got lost going someplace you’ve been before *
• Eaten frosting straight from the plastic tub *
•Dropped your driver’s license into the toilet

6 comments:

Janet said...

Cheri, thanks for playing along! Fun exercise, isn't it?
When I graduated from college, I worked a temporary job as an office mgr in a general surgeon's office for while so I could save up enough money to move to Chicago and get a job in my area of interest. I was often the only person working there, and believe me, I could write a book about my adventures! One of the worst times was when I had to help with the hemorrhoidectomy...I had to hold the instruments and the container to put it in! Then the thing sat on my desk for awhile before I could figure out which lab to send it to! EWWW!!! lol

janalee said...

Hey, I like the Christmas LOs you posted, and the dragon conquest as well. The list is pretty cool- I didn't know we could add our own things to it, though LOL.

Sarah Coggins said...

As soon as I saw your "naughty girl" comment on my blog, I knew what #26 was without looking. LOL I assure you it's been a LONG, LONG time probably to everyone's benefit. ;) hehe

Next time it rains, you need to drag that hubby of yours outside and scratch #52 off the list!

Janet said...

Hey, Cheri --
I left a little something for you on my blog today. Enjoy, and thanks for all the inspiration!

Joellyn said...

OK, I'm copying the list and am going to play, too. I laughed when I read Janet's additions to the 99 and, I can say "Yes" to a couple of them, although no to the hemorrhoidectomy whatever it was! LOL

Kristin said...

Awesome list! I'm gonna have to try to do that. It's fun!

Thanks for the sweet blog comment! I hope you enjoy the alpha!