Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Alien Kids


My friend's 2 sons at my DS' birthday party...trust these 2 to come up with something hysterical to amuse themselves (and me smile:) My DH made the faces on the balloons, so I guess all 3 of them were in cahoots, lol.

Syndee Nuckles Mischief Maker
Shalae Tippetts Fall Watercolors solids clipped to the shape of a torn paper/fabric from her Hearth Collection
Melissa Renfro Lifted Photos Biggie Emb Templates
Ro Spacekids (alien helmet)
Thao Cosgrove Peeled Paint style
CK Chunky font

4 comments:

janalee said...

That is the best Halloween costume I have ever seen LOLOL- not that they were trick-or-treating, but what a great idea!

You did an awesome job w/the LO :)

Shalae said...

I think that is so funny and clever! Isn't amazing what our kids can come up with!

Kristina said...

I'll have to show Connor, that looks like something he could use for one of his movies...lol

Cathy said...

That was so much fun.. The kids seemed really enjoyed it.. They are very artistic..