Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Interior Design


I think I mentioned after Christmas that Jeff got me this awesome wall art for our 2-story entryway, but I neglected to upload pics until now:) This layout was a 30 minute challenge from my Jessica Sprague Photoshop class. I think the journaling is legible if you click for a larger image. Also, if anyone is interested, the company has a bunch of other cool wall sculptures: http://www.homedecorators.com/P/Wave_Abstract_Wall_Art/910/

Supplies:
SweetShoppedesigns-clyle january arrow brush
ScrapGirls-BHA Spiced Cider paper
2peas-RF Peachy Keen frame
SS-rcarlton The Photo Shoot filmstrip
Brusheezy brush (behind frame to let photo pop from background)
SS-clyle circle date stamp

TFL,
Cheri

5 comments:

janalee said...

Oh I love that sculpture!
And I do *not* need anything else to spend money on LOL.
*sigh* I'm going to the site anyway...
BTW, I'm so impressed w/your digi LOs. I love the filmstrip frame!

Kristina said...

THAT is freaking awesome wall art. I'm definitely checking out their site. I've been looking for something on our HUGE stairwall.

Great layout!

Ann said...

That is so beautiful. I bet in person it is even better.

Ann said...

Hi Cheri,
You've been tagged!! Go to my blog to find out the rules!

Sarah Coggins said...

Very cool piece of art! Looks beautiful hanging in your foyer. tfs! :)