Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Tagged


Tagged by Janet:

A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tag 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 years ago: We were living in Iowa Falls. I was commuting 35 minutes east to Parkersburg to work full time as a physician assistant (PA) in a very small clinic with one doctor. Jeff was commuting 1 hour (1 way) south to Ames to work at EAI. We had Reuben (beagle) & Max (miniature schnauzer).

Things on my to-do list today: Today is DS #1's fifth birthday, so I'm making dessert and something yummy for dinner, oatmeal cookies to take to the preschool BD party tomorrow, a little cleaning and laundry, a quick trip to the grocery store for cookie ingredients, and I hope, a little time left over for scrapbooking!

What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire: Go delirious just thinking of the possibilities!:) (Seriously, it'd probably happen!). Donate a bunch, buy a new house (hm, where) and of course it would have a kick ASS scrapbook room!, go on MANY, MANY trips, skiing, Europe, get the best Canon or Nikon camera and lenses money can buy, hire a housekeeper (BLISS)...heck, she could even live-in! Oh, and a COOK!:) No one can accuse me of not being a dreamer, that's for sure. Oh, and I'm practical too...invest the rest wisely:)

3 of my bad habits: swearing (yes me...those who know me well and personally will attest...as aforementioned when I confessed to being "loud" the last time I was tagged, this doesn't happen professionally oh, and note use of "kick ass" phrase above), procrastinating at things like housework, and not picking up after myself at home.

3 places I have lived: Ames, IA; Atlantic, IA; and Iowa City, IA

5 jobs that I have had: PA at Fast Track/ED, sales associate/imprinter/cardstock queen at Memory BoundScrapbook store, physical therapy aid (in college), direct care worker at a group home (in college), pizza baker at Casey's (way early in college).

5 things people don't know about me: Can't remember offhand what I've said before, so hope not too many are repeats: I am left-handed, I LOVE to read, I LOVE tomatoes, especially raw, I had a 4.0 in high school and nearly that in college, and number 5...I must not be terribly humble, or I wouldn't have used that for number 4. LOL:) (Hey, I'm running out of things to say!)

I tag: Kristina, Ann, & Rosalie. :)

3 comments:

Ann said...

ummm tagged again. LOl I'll have to give this some thought. Just finished posting for today..whew saved for a few days while I think about new things to say. :)

Kristina said...

Okay, I played along..... love your doggie video!

Janet said...

So behind in reading blogs, Cheri! Thx for playing on this tag! You and I both love tomatoes! Where did you go to college, BTW? I went to Central in Pella and DePaul for grad school.