Thursday, February 14, 2008

I've been tagged TWICE!

Considering I've been tagged twice (love ya Janet and Ann!) I better do this one!

These are the rules: You must post the rules before you give your answers.You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name. Each fact must begin with that letter. If you don’t have a middle name, just use your maiden name. After you’ve been tagged, you need to up-date your blog with your middle name and answers. At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they’ve been tagged and need to read your blog for details.

L: loud. I’m pretty sure no one who knows me personally would argue with this one…now professionally is a different story:)
Y: yammerhawing…one of Christopher’s favorite words (almost 5 years old)…used to denote anyone who is talking when he thinks it’s his turn to speak.
N: nice…well, at least, I try to be:)
N: needed, well, at least I hope so, by my family

As far as who to tag...well, let's just say this is one prolific little game, b/c I'm pretty sure most every other blogger out there has already been tagged, lol...if you are a blogger and have not been tagged, consider yourself tagged!:)

1 comment:

Janet said...

Cheri, I would not have guessed you are loud! :-) Seriously!! Nice, definitely, but loud, no!

Now, just because I can :-), I'm tagging you again on my blog today!

Hey, I sent you an e-mail. If you didn't get it, will you let me know? I'm having some trouble with my e-mail lately. Thx!!