Thursday, February 28, 2008

Seventh Anniversary



This one was done from scratch, using mostly freebies and other assorted pieces from the Jessica Sprague NWR class. Me & my sweetie!

Journaling: After seven years of marriage (on top of seven years of dating), I still find myself completely in love with you and wondering what life still has in store for us. On our anniversary this year, we actually hired a rare babysitter to have a night alone at Appare, a Japanese restaurant in Des Moines. I wonder where we’ll be in seven more years. . . they say seven is the “perfect” number, so maybe we’ll be lying on a beach or strolling through Europe together on our 14th anniversary!

Michelle Coleman topper
Katie Pertiet On the Edge Flourishes 3 6G
JSprague stapled heart and Valentine background page and pieces of flourished frame.
Herald and CK Becky fonts.

TFL!
Cheri

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Has it really only been 7 years? I was thinking the two of you had been married longer than that.

On a slightly funny note, in my blog reader I read your title as Seventieth Anniversary. I clicked on the link and expected to see something about your grandparents. Imagine my surprise to see an entry about you and Jeff! :)

Janet said...

Awwww...Happy Anniversary! Love the LO and the journaling is beautiful.

Fonda said...

Congrats on 14 years!! Love the LO, all the swirls are fun.

janalee said...

:) I liked the "love" you put into the bg paper. And the scalloped edges, and the hearts that you repeated. And the pirate LO above is pretty cute, too!
*giggling at Michael's eyepatch*

Kristina said...

Congrats on 7 years! Very elegant digi page. Great job!