Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Rockstar


Here's my second-to-last "homework" assignment for jenwilsondesigns.com challenges...had fun with this pic, which Jeff took one night after playing Rock Band.

JWD: Vinnie (Laundry Line) guitar paper and Academy music paper
Mindy Terasawa red/white striped paper (all three papers blended together with blending modes)
Brandy Hackman grunge frame
McGarey, Mechanical Fun, & Astigma fonts
Keri Schueller wrought iron style on the "rock star" title
photo edges burned a little for more definition

TFL,
Cheri

3 comments:

Heather said...

(waving) Hey, long time no see! :)

Mary Perry said...

Too funny. Love the layout. The trampoline sure adds to the Rock Star image, lol. I did one of these with Devon and Haliegh. They just crack me up.

Also wanted to let you know I tagged you, so you need to head over to my blog and see what you need to do.

Janet said...

Love this, Cheri! The pose is just classic. :-)