Monday, October 13, 2008

Yes I still remember how to paper scrap:)


Supplies list:
http://www.paperthreads.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_dnld_info&products_id=2839
(Carrie's Creations File: CS00149)
Cloud 9 background paper
other papers: Kelly Pannacci (sp?) for Creative Imaginations (also chipboard snowflakes), Basic Grey, unknown
Creative Imaginations ribbon

This would have been way cooler with a Rhonda Little (my friend IRL) poem, but alas, she was not nearby when I wanted/needed to finish it. I agonized over stupid little rhyming phrases that had to fit in the slats of the sled, but couldn't pull it off and resorted to:
Sledding Adventures: covered in snow- hat jauntily sideways- boots on the wrong feet- Then home for hot chocolate!

This is one of my favorite pics of Christopher:)
Oh, and this has to be a record...3 posts in 1 day! Hope none of you fell over from the shock of all the posts in 1 day plus the fact that I actually paper scrapped!:) Heehee.

3 comments:

Kristina said...

You may have posted three times, but I'm going to respond once...lol

Glad to see your paper page you did Saturday and your digi page of you and boys rocks! Love the pastels and flowers.

Owls. IMO...big PITA outside your window with their hooting. I rank their noise as annoying as woodpeckers. Can you tell I want my nighttime sleep "silent"...LOL

Fonda said...

Love those pictures. And that paper is very neat too! From Spring to Winter. It feels like it moves that fast sometimes!

Janet said...

*picking self up off floor* lol Great page! I was beginning to think you had abandoned paper completely! lol Love it, and that certainly is an adorable photo.

Reading Kristina's owl comment...I LOVE the sound of owls, but the incessant chirping of birds -- why do they wake up at 3am in the summer? -- outside my window drives me crazy! I love birds, but I want them to be quiet, please!