Friday, March 20, 2009

Back in the Groove

Well in the last month I have FINALLY been back in the groove of paper scrapping:) Unfortunately it's WAY more convenient to share the digi pages though, lol, so you still get to look at one of those for today (later). Eventually I'll get the paper pages photographed and edited to share.

This will be my first weekend back working at the Fast Track (I do one weekend per month) as a PA since William was born. Wish me luck! Not only do I have to add lactating to my already sometimes so busy I can hardly pee or eat schedule, but they have a brand new computer system I have to use. It is an awesome electronic medical record system, and I'm sure I'll love it, just could do without being piled with all the new stuff my first weekend back. Luckily the nurse/trainer for the system will physically be there and can "hold my hand" at least for the first few charts:) And worst case scenario we are still allowed to use the old system if necessary.

Here's a recent page...I actually power-planned this one before William was born and just plugged the photos in and did the journaling a few days ago.


Nitwit Collections: Winter Wishes and What's the Buzz
sketch from SBetc N/D 08 issue
Grace font
You certainly are a bundle of joy, and since we only have winter babies around here we know plenty about bundling you up. The first photo shows you just minutes after birth, then ready to leave the hospital, and arriving at home. The ladies auxiliary makes the hats for all the babies. Grandma Carol has always called the car seat covers “casserole covers.”I guess that makes you a delicious little casserole.

2 comments:

Kristina said...

Cute journaling! and the page color and elements are perfect for baby boys. I can see why you wanted to use it.

Sarah Coggins said...

A delicious little casserole indeed! :D Such sweet photos. tfs!