Thursday, March 12, 2009

Scrapping Challenges

I just love a good scrapping challenge! These are from my local group's metal (February) and ribbon (March) challenges:



I LOVE LOVE LOVE this hat for Christopher! As the journaling states, his head is too big for children's hats, so our friend Dan came through with this awesome black fur (fake) lined hat with ear flaps. Totally cute! I used almost my last scraps of this beloved hoarded winter paper, too as well as some of the last Westrim embellishments I have from my stash:)



A friend's daughter is in competition dance..."Dream Girls" was the name of this dance. Loved this paper...bought a bunch of it and used it for sister-in-law's baby shower invitations and had a couple sheets left.



You've seen all the pics HERE on the blog, and the rest of the journaling for this page is also taken directly from the blog. The boys were climbing in and around the cabinets when it was first delivered.

4 comments:

Lisa Laxton said...

I so need to get busy scrapping again...guess it will have to wait now!! :)

janalee said...

These all look great- that pink flower paper reminds me of spring-time and Easter :)

Kristina said...

More great pages! and I just love your new built in. It's just perfect!

Janet said...

Great pages, Cheri! Isn't it fun to do a girl page now and then? lol