Monday, March 9, 2009

Paleontology and assorted miscellany

We had a great weekend...I'll post pictures when I get the RAW files edited, but on Saturday we played with one of Christopher's birthday presents. It was FUN! You'll have to wait and see what it was, but your clue is in the title of this post;)

I had a great day on Friday too. DH took the afternoon off and I headed off to scrapbook with my friends:) We had such a fun time visiting and actually scrapbooking too. We're all trying to win the challenge this month on my local list b/c Amber is going to give out the prize, and word has it there is an awesome ribbon store up where she lives!

Since it's been so rainy I thought I'd post this one I did a few weeks ago...

Partial scraplift of Sokkie at plaindigitalwrapper
Kristin Aagard Swim Fishy, Rain Rain, Glassy Alpha, A Little Blue
Amanda Sok Frosted Glass style (photo mat)
CK Marker and Futura fonts
Jen Wilson Designs tag


This one has been done for awhile, just hadn't gotten around to posting it...The chemistry and physics students at the local university come out to the elementary schools to put on a great show for "Science Night."
For the photos, I practiced pre-focusing while the lights were on so I'd be ready when they shut the lights off and set off the reaction/fire. Click on the layout to "bigify" so you can see the pics...I love the flaming jack-o-lantern one!
Theresa Kavouras Science Collection
Brandy Murry Chronicles (black background)
Melissa Renfro Lifted Photos Weathered Biggie Emb. Templates
CK Chemistry and CK Journaling fonts
Journaling: ISU students present Science Night
Plenty of FIRE
Plenty of EXPLOSIONS
electricity
magnets
centrifugal force
chemical reactions

4 comments:

Sarah Coggins said...

Awesome pages! I love the photos on both - especially the one of the boys in the bottom right on the rainy day LO. :) Too sweet. Best of luck with the challenge!

janalee said...

:)That picture of Will with his tongue out is perfect! I am amazed at all you accomplish, with three little boys to watch and the dogs as well.

Kristina said...

I remember seeing the rainy day layout, but I don't remember the science layout. That is very cool. You get a lot done for having 3 boys and a dog to corral.

Janet said...

Love these LO's! I agree with the above...you are amazingly productive, Cheri! What is your trick for getting so much sb'ing done in your busy life?? Share! lol