Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Brothers Layout


This is my new favorite layout. Funny how the ones that take the least amount of time often end up my favorites. It just seemed to go together well:) Great subject matter never hurt either!
Photo by Deanna Cathcart Photography (disclaimer: This copywrited photo has been reproduced at 72dpi via my digital camera solely to show off my SB page to friends and family. She did a great job with the kids' pictures, though service was a bit slow.
Supplies:
DCWV cardstock
CI background paper and "sons of mine" sticker (I added the s at the end with a pen) and "moments" epoxy sticker
Basic Grey (Motifica and Mellow lines) and Sandylion (clock) papers
K & Company "boy" vellum (matches BG Motifica), horse sticker, and I Love You sticker
BG ribbon
Leaving Prints (I think) alpha from Kristina -thanks GF:)
Lil Davis chipboard heart
BG chipboard brackets and Color Box ink (my fav quick method for recoloring chipboard)

TFL!

3 comments:

Janet said...

I can totally see why it's your new favorite! I love it, too. Your boys are looking so grown up. What a beautiful LO!!

Kristina said...

I just love this!!! That photo is priceless, especially if they ever go through a major fighting stage, you can whip this page out and show them that they DO love one another...LOL

Ann said...

very good photos. Love the cake.