Thursday, March 6, 2008

Thoughts of You Make Me Smile



Michael & my mother-in-law in a beautiful moment together at Christopher's birthday party last month.

Little Dreamer Designs is hosting a digital apprentice program, basically a contest for the next up-and-coming digital designer. Liv from Jessica Sprague's website is a contender (the best one, IMHO), and these designs are from her FREE contest kit (the word art up top is from Brandy Hackman at Scrapgirls.com). I just LOVE Liv's leather paper and that alpha (love) and the frame! So very cool:)

If you'd like the kit (or huge wads of other cool, but not as cool as Liv's), freebies, here's how you can get to them:
I cannot post a direct link or can be kicked off the site. They want to promote more people in their community, not have links directing people just to the freebies...so here goes:
LDD Gallery home page
Once there, scroll way down until you see the menu, and click on Apprentice Round 1 Freebies. Liv's kit is then on page three, on the top row. Oh, you will have to register at the site before you can gain access to the freebies. I think it'll prompt you to do that. And if you really do like Liv's kit, please oh please post her some love...that counts in the contest!

Thanks for listening...it isn't often I solicit, but this is just one of those times I want to help out a digi friend:)

5 comments:

Suzanne Earley said...

that looks wonderful.

i downloaded liv's kit yesterday, but only found 2 others that i had to have. now to make something with it!

Kristina said...

Great page Cheri! The round frame is very cool.

I'll have to check out her freebies, but my problem is getting motivated to digi scrap. I'm neck high in Library of Memories assignments...LOL.

Fonda said...

Oooooohhh, wow, nice LO and what a cute pic! I checked out their site, they have some great stuff. Love that Rocket set, may have to get that for LAD's Rocket to the Moon phase.
I'm doing the LOM too, argggggggggh I take toooo many pictures!!!
Thanks for the links!

Ann said...

This LO is so neat. I love Liv's kit. Hope she wins.

janalee said...

LO is beautiful. TFS ;)
Also loved the digi kits that are available *free* !!