Friday, March 14, 2008

CraftRobo Scrapbook Layouts

Just trying to show off what I've done with my cutting machine:) I've had a lot of fun with it in the 2 years we've "been together", lol. If anyone wants supply lists, please let me know.

Paper pieced title cut on CR. The interior of the scissors is darker IRL. I didn't leave it open b/c the photo in the background was too distracting through the holes.

This one is based on a layout from a friend of mine. She used purchased chipboard letters; I used 5 layers of cardstock for my "family" title.

Just the letters cut here, but heavily embellished with Jolee's Boutique items and Club Scrap papers/stamps.

Just the horse here.

Based on a Becky Higgins' sketch. The bookplates are my own design made in Inkscape:)

TFL!
Cheri

1 comment:

Janet said...

Love these! What a great idea to use layers of cardstock to simulate chipboard thickness. :-) And where did you meet Becky Higgins? (Love your bookplates, BTW!)