Friday, March 21, 2008

Halloween in Spring

The boys have been playing a lot of pretend trick-or-treat lately, which inspired me to put the finishing touches on the 2007 Halloween pages and get them posted. Pretend trick-or-treat involves elaborate pirate, robot, and sometimes even cowboy elements from the toybox and closet, then going around the house banging on doors and walls and shouting an exuberant trick-or-treat. If you're lucky enough to encounter a person on the other side of the door (eg. the bathroom), you might even get a response and a pretend piece of candy:)

We'll let these guys & gals remain anonymous unless they tell me I can provide details:) Suffice it to say it was a grown-up party...

The Memory Bound staff Halloween party was an absolute blast!! The DCWV paper is perfect, don't you think? The haunted house die cut is the very cool, elaborate invitation we all received.

This the preschool party I blogged about here

TFL and have a great weekend! Happy Easter!

3 comments:

janalee said...

*grinning* Those photos look familiar... Glad you got the LO finished! I really like the spiderweb paper you used in the preschool party LO.

Heather said...

Hey Cheri,

Tag!!!! And I used the "tag" image from you blog - hope it's okay (let me know if it's not).

Sarah Coggins said...

Cheri, hope you all had a wonderful Easter! :) Great Halloween pages! The photos in the first one cracked me up. Too funny. I like how you included the invite on the 2nd one. tfs! :)