Friday, March 14, 2008

Tag; You're It!

Janet has tagged me again:)

Here are the rules:

* Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
* Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
* Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
* Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here are my 7 random/weird facts:
1. I have read almost all non-fiction books in the past year, highly unusual (I've always read one now and then, but to be exclusively NF is very weird for me). Currently I'm reading Overtreated, which is fascinating to me (DH finds it a bit dull, but then, it's intimately about MY profession).
2. Lately I spend more time scanning old photos & slides than scrapbooking. I hope soon that can change again!
3. Why is it that on preschool days, I have to wake DS practically kicking, screaming, or whining out of bed, but on non-PS days, he's up within about 20 minutes of that time anyway, cheerful and ready to roll, all on his own.? (Oh wait, these facts were supposed to be about me...)
4. My current favorite You Tube movie is The Mom Song
5. I have spring fever, as in: it's still only in the 40s here and I've barely been out of Iowa in the last 12 months, and I'd REALLY rather be ANYWHERE (well almost) than here right now.
6. We might actually get the big wide space filled around our new TV soon. hey wait, I haven't told that story here yet...give me a couple days, I work ALL weekend long!
7. After a long weekend at work, I really feel weird thinking TGIM!!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Cheri, Great list! I LOVE non-fiction. That's just about all I read, which probably says something about me! And I love The Mom Song. We can all relate to that!