Tuesday, January 8, 2008

2 for Amy's scrapbook

I do some scrapbooking for my friend Amy (aka "my friend with 5 kids")...here's a couple for her books:


My DS#2 is in the front of the stroller, and you can just barely see DS#1 in the left photo. Supplies are Chatterbox papers, CI "wax seals", and Prima flower.


This one fulfills another challenge by Rosalie http://fivetulips.blogspot.com
to use up some old, old stuff. This was a page kit from some crop probably 5 years ago (no kidding). I thought it was cute but had nothing to use with it, so there it sat, neglected, in with my blue patterned papers, until now:) These photos are of Amy's oldest, Sydney, from 1996...so not only did I use "ancient" SB supplies, I used older pictures too!

TFL,
Cheri

2 comments:

Sarah Coggins said...

How sweet of you to make pages for your friend! Love those wax seals - what a cool embellishment. :)

janalee said...

Oh wow, her kids have grown! WTG using up old supplies, too :)