Sunday, January 6, 2008

A Layout a Day...

I am in a challenge to complete a layout for each day this month, so I will challenge myself to post them all here too:)

The photo/layout at the center was our Christmas photo this year. It's a digital design of mine, using www.scrapgirls.com "Blue Christmas" by Durin Eberhart and Brandy Hackman's passport embellishments, and LD Deck the Halls font. The background (which is traditional, ie "real" scrapbook paper) is from Heidi Grace and has soft, fuzzy parts like the 1980s stickers:) I also used some snowflake buttons.


This has to be the quickest page I've done in a year:) Just our Christmas letter and some MM papers. It'll be a nice year-in-review page in our album.


I'm working backwards to 1994 here. We used to go to a couple dog shows a year to scout out potential beagle breeders...that's her at left on the newspaper article (OMG look at the cute little beagles!!) And there's Jeff at the center right, videotaping me taking a picture of him (can you tell we were in college?! Cheap entertainment, lol). Most supplies are Karen Foster, and the title is from Cecelia Dossey at thescrappinpath.com and cut on the CraftRobo.

TFL,
Cheri

1 comment:

Janet said...

Layout a day?? I'm completely impressed! I would be in the layout a month, or even layout a quarter challenge! :-) Love the pages, Cheri. I sb our Christmas letter every year, too, and am really glad to have it in the album. Your layouts are awesome...keep it up!! Janet