Sunday, January 13, 2008

Somebody Just Turned Two!



Michael's 2nd birthday was Saturday! We celebrated with a Scooby-themed party (he loves dogs and since he has an older brother, catches just enough TV that he has become enamored with Scooby Doo). All Michael's favorite people were there (well, except Santa, lol). The party was at 3:00 so some friends of ours could come, and we found out how long Michael can go without a nap. And hey, he was in remarkably good spirits for being tired. He finally sacked out in my lap right in the middle of the party, around 5:30. Luckily he'd already done cake, ice cream, and presents, so the only thing he missed was the pizza:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to Michael! Sounds like he had a great day. Did you make his cake this year?

Sarah Coggins said...

Happy birthday to Michael! Looks like a fun party. The photo of him tuckered out on the floor is too cute. :)

Cheri said...

Cindy, I was thinking about making his cake, but he really likes Scooby, and who can beat Hy-Vee prices and letting them do all the work?!:)

Sarah, yes, I thought that would make a good "end" picture on his scrapbook pages:)

TFL!

Kristina said...

I thought of Michael on Saturday, as it is my Dad's birthday as well and I certainly remember where *I* was 2 years ago...

Love all the recipe pages. I really need to do that with some of my mom's/grandmother's/aunt's recipes that I really don't want to misplace.