Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I wasn't officially tagged, but I'm joining in anyway:

1. Name your 2 favorite scrapbooking topics: my boys, travel

2. What are the 2 best places you've been to? Italy & Great Britain

3. Name 2 things you do every day: get out of bed, brush my teeth (even check my email doesn't make the list when I'm on vacation or super busy)

4. Tell us 2 things that pretty much everyone knows about you. I have 2 sons and I scrapbook.

5. 2 places you wish to visit: Of places that I haven't been: Florence, Italy & Switzerland

6. 2 things you may not know about me are: I’m an only child and I'm left-handed.

7. 2 nicknames you've had at some time in your life: Loodi and Cher (not really my choice there, but hey)...oh, I know another good one: Turkey Bird (lol)

8. Name 2 of your favorite drinks: Coke Zero, margaritas (about 6 per year)

9. The question Janet added is this: What are 2 interesting (in a good or bad way) jobs you’ve had in your life? I'm not sure how interesting any of my jobs have been: My first job ever was babysitting...........for a purebred mother bulldog and her almost newborn litter of pups. It was a super hot Iowa summer and either the family didn't have AC or it was on the fritz. One of my duties was to make sure the mama didn't accidentally sit on or roll on any of the babies (apparently mother bulldogs don't have enough mothering instinct or something!:) And as long as we're sticking with firsts: My first "real" job was at McDonald's as a HS senior...cured me of any love for fast food for the rest of my life!

10. Ok, here's my question: Name 2 resolutions you've either already broken or 2 that you've kept so far. (And if you didn't do resolutions this year, think up something to comment on, lol)

I will tag my DH (since some days I'm pretty sure he's the only one out there reading this) and Jen (I better send her an email letting her know she's tagged!)

Cheri

2 comments:

Sarah Coggins said...

Glad you joined in, Cheri! :) I'm having fun chasing this little questionnaire all over blog-world to see how it grows and the variety of answers.

Janet said...

Yes, I'm glad you tagged yourself! :-) I knew you are an only child but I don't think I remembered you are left-handed! And I'm intrigued by your nicknames! Loodi?? Is there a story to go with that one?? ;-) TFS! Janet