Saturday, January 19, 2008

I think I'm Still on Track with Layouts...



Journaling: What is this silly costume? A red-capped mushroom? A flower? Who knows what went through my silly head when I put the toilet seat cover on it. Mom reassures me the cover was brand new and had not actually been on the toilet seat. Whew! Good clean fun:) circa 1975
EHI Love Always papers, HAT, & small buttons (www.scrapgirls.com)
EHI stitched "happy" button special (freebie)
Rogers, Maggie (QK), and Sceptre fonts


More from our visit to meet my cousin Paul when I was 6 wks old (journaling on other pages). My Mind's Eye and Lil Davis product.

I'm going to do 3 pages on our midnight venture out to purchase the final Harry Potter book this summer. This is the intro page with the memorabilia on it; the 2 page spread with all our pics is still in progress.
Supplies: Club Scrap shimmery paper, miniature hourglass, Jolees Boutique wizard robe and hat, Heidi Swapp ghost clock and EKSuccess (I think) clock hand punches, Scrapworks metal round HP letters. Unknown source for watch faces over the round letters (OMG I couldn't believe they were an exact fit!). The brochure was from the store and the ugly, garish bracelet signified I was one of the first in line (well, 60, but out of several hundred) :)

TFL!

2 comments:

janalee said...

So cool to see your pics as a baby! Love the "hat" *giggling*.
I like that you chose papers that complement those pictures- the 'Delightful' LO looks like you meant to have those colors on the pics so they'd go with the papers. Did that make sense? Anyway, you did good ;).

Sarah Coggins said...

Beautiful pages! I really like the red accents in the first one - they pop against the blue & cream. :)