Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Make a Wish

It's week 2 over at Now We're Rocking with Photoshop over at www.jessicasprague.com:


Suppklies: KPertiet: red Cotton Easter (recolored orange), King Me (stripes), Graph Notes Paper, Stick Pin Round Tag, & GraphicSunPrintsOV-4a (screened to omit black sections we recolored)
JSprague grunge mask and circular template with journaling area
Asman, Selfish, and Century Gothic fonts

I am learning so many cool things in this class! Whee!! This might be the fastest I've ever scrapbooked a set of birthday photos too:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this layout, Cheri!!! The journaling around the circle of photos is awesome. Keep up the great work. I LOVE looking at your layouts. You really inspire me.

Cheri said...

Lori,
Thanks for your kind comment...I just thought I'd point out that it is basically a direct scraplift of Jessica's layout, as our week 2 assignment:) So she is really the one inspiring you, lol! You can see her layout at http://www.jessicasprague.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=9&category_id=2&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=48 and click on the image to see the full size.

Cheri

janalee said...

Awesome! I am especially impressed that these are this year's birthday photos :)