Friday, January 25, 2008

The Borg Siblings



This is my m-i-l with her 6 siblings.

Supplies:
twopeasinabucket.com Rhonna Farrer Vintage Label papers and snapshot frames.
Jessica Sprague "Now & forever"
Shabby Princess "together" from holiday sampler freebie
Selfish font
green paper from Erica Hite's "Love Always" collection at scrapgirls.com
sketch by Thorunn
Passport embellishment (layer your own) from Brandy Hackman at scrapgirls.com (I created the warped text Christmas for the inside).

Thanks to Sarah C, I know how to do the wavy text, but it didn't work very well for this layout.

TFL, and have a great weekend!
Cheri

1 comment:

Sarah Coggins said...

Cheri, this page is gorgeous! I love the warm colors and layering. :)

Check out the Shaped Text in Photoshop tutorial I have on my blog. That should help you with the wavy text. Let me know if you have any questions.