Monday, January 14, 2008

Silly Sloth



Another layout from our summer trip to the Henry Doorly Zoo in Omaha with my parents. I have never seen a sloth eat before, and this one seemed to be playing peek-a-boo with us while it ate:) The journaling, in it's entirety, can be seen here: http://scrappingabyss.blogspot.com/2007/11/in-september-we-went-to-henry-doorly.html
Supplies: Carol Wilson Fine Arts Inc zoo paper, raffia, MM leaf charms & foam stamps, Delta paint, ? zoo alpha stickers, Rocky Mountain paper (R side, which I painted freehand with the triangles to coordinate with the left side).


My cousin Paul and I in 1973...I am 6 weeks old, he is 7 weeks (and huge compared to me!) Supplies: CI papers, Prima flowers, MM buttons & metal word, PSX border stickers.

TFL,
Cheri

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could have titled the first one "Silly Sloths" since Christopher is doing a pretty good imitation of one.

janalee said...

Wow, you've been busy with the recipes, and the party [cannot believe it's been 2 whole years :)], and these LOs. I like your title- words and the letter font you used.

Sarah Coggins said...

How cool that you all got to see a sloth eat! I barely saw one move years ago at a zoo and most recently saw one sleep ;) at the NC Museum of Science. Great LOs! tfs!