Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Recipe Flip Book

Click on this image for a much larger version.




This should fulfill the challenge to make something
for someone...I actually made part of this for
Christmas 2005 for my m-i-l. The intent was, 1/2 would
be for recipes we like that we thought they would also
(that part was given to her with the base in 2005),
and the other 1/2 she would provide some of her
favorites for.

Anyway, she decided she wanted them all to be recipes
of ours, so then I had to think up more:) And it took
2 years to actually finish it, well, you know how
things go, lol.

The base was a class I took in Pella, but I designed
each page.

The newest page is the strawberry pie one with the
scalloped shape on it (cut with CR) and meant to look
pie-ish:) I'll post 2 more new pages tomorrow when I
can photograph or scan them.

No comments: